How to Schedule Silent Mode on Android Device 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about programming silent mode on an Android device. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Schedule Silent Mode on an Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Schedule Silent Mode on Android Device
If you have been using an Android smartphone for a while, you may know that there is a so-called “silent mode”. Silent mode is a setting available on Android; Disables all sounds on your device when enabled. Ringtones, alarms, notification tones and more are automatically muted. However, the problem with silent mode on Android is that it has to be activated manually. Although the latest version of Android has a Do Not Disturb mode that lets you schedule sleep, not all smartphones have this feature.
So, if your phone does not have Do Not Disturb mode, you can use third-party apps to set silent mode on Android. Hence, in this article, we will share some of the best methods and apps to schedule sleep mode on any Android smartphone. Volume Scheduler is another interesting app that you can use to automatically change the ringtone volume of your Android smartphone. The good thing is that you can schedule silent mode with Volume Scheduler for Android.
Using Do Not Disturb Mode
Well, you can use Do Not Disturb mode of your Android device to schedule silent mode. This is how you can schedule silent mode on Android via DND mode.
- First, open Settings on your Android device and tap on “Sounds”.
- Under Sounds, tap on “Do not disturb” mode.
- In Do Not Disturb mode, use the toggle button behind “Schedule” to enable the scheduling option.
- On the next page, set the day and time to activate schedule mode.
Using the volume programmer
Volume Scheduler is another interesting app that you can use to automatically change the ringtone volume of your Android smartphone. The good thing is that you can schedule silent mode with Volume Scheduler for Android.
- First, download and install Volume Scheduler on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Once installed, open the app and grant permissions. You will now see a screen like this. By default, you will find two predefined profiles named Office and Home. You can modify it or create a new one by pressing the “+” button.
- If you want to edit the preloaded presets, tap on it and choose “Edit”.
- Now you can set the name and everything else. To set the volume profile, tap “Volume Profile” and adjust everything as you need. For silent mode, set the volume to silent.
- Now go to the “Schedule settings” section, and there you need to choose when the volume profile will be activated.
- Disable the “Show pop-up and ask before applying at the scheduled time” option, located in the notification settings.
Final Words: How to Schedule Silent Mode on Android Device
Hope you understand this article How to Schedule Silent Mode on an Android Device, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.