How to Set YouTube Ringtone
YouTube has become the biggest source of entertainment and a repository for any tune or music that can be found on the internet. It makes it wonderful to find melodies or ringtones to download in case you can’t find them elsewhere.
Indeed, you heard it right. So currently you don’t need to buy ringtones from elsewhere when you can create one for yourself for free. Please read full help below on how to use YouTube sound clips and turn them into cell phone ringtones, but before that, we should explain why YouTube is the best place to get sound recordings for making ringtones. Also, in this article, we will see how to make a YouTube melody your ringtone on android.
Step 1: Convert YouTube videos to MP3 format:
- So right off the bat, head over to YouTube and find the video you need to change and use as your ringtone.
- Click the Share button, select Copy Link or Copy URL and continue to the next step.
- Now open Chrome or any program on your Android and go to https://ytmp3.cc/. Paste the link in the case
- Now click, convert and trust that the interaction will be completed.
- You now have the mp3 recording of the video and you can now download this sound document.
Step 2: Trim the MP3:
Currently, this strategy should be possible in two ways, perhaps you can manage it on the web or download an Android app and do a similar cycle.
Strategy 1 to Cut MP3: Use an Internet Browser
- Open Chrome or another program on your Android mobile phone and go to https://mp3cut.net/.
- Select Choose File, then select the converted YouTube file we just edited in the last advance
- Wait for it to transfer, currently select the part you need to create the ringtone, make sure to time it around 15-20 seconds.
- Now select Trim and press Continue. The download connection will then be created.
Step 3: Set it as ringtone:
Now here is the latest advancement, once your ringtone is prepared, you just need to set it as your default ringtone. Also to do that.
- Go to the Settings menu
- Look for sounds and vibrations
- In the Phone ringtone menu, find Phone ringtone
- Currently click on the name of the SIM card and select the new audio file.
- Your new ringtone is currently set.
YouTube probably accompanies the best songs, ringtones and music overall, and using the technique above, it turns out to be incredibly simple to set your favorite music from YouTube as ringtone on your cell phone. There are plenty of ways to do the same, however, we’ve covered the least demanding and safest techniques for doing the same. It is essential to understand that this can in any case be considered an infringement of copyright under certain laws assuming that the music or melody you are trying to download is protected, we suggest you play in safe and verify copyright insurance to avoid problems.
That’s all, currently you will want to create your ringtones anytime and anywhere.