NEET Cutoff, Toppers Latest Live Update

0

Latest news on the NEET 2021 result: The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the final answer key and results of the NEET-UG 2021 exam on Monday. The exam took place on September 12, and over 16 lakh students took the medical entrance test. . The result is available on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in.

This year Mrinal Kutteri from Hyderabad was awarded India Rank 1 (AIR) 1. He said he did not give up his hobbies while preparing for NEET. He said the lockdown saved travel time, however, studying from home could be very distracting. As a result, he reduced interactions with his friends in the last month before the NEET exam.

The Supreme Court suspended the recent Bombay High Court order asking the NTA not to report NEET results and to re-examine two candidates whose questions and OMR sheets had mixed in at a center in Maharashtra.

The result of NEET will be announced in the form of a scorecard and details of India’s score, percentile, cutoff, all ranks, etc. are mentioned on the scorecard. Admission to undergraduate medical courses in India is granted based on the rank achieved in the NEET-UG exam.

Once the NEET UG 2021 result has been declared, national and state council authorities will proceed to the council. MCC holds boards to fill 15 percent of all quota seats in India, while the remainder of the 85 percent of seats are filled through the state board.

This year, the number of cities where the exam is held increased from 155 to 202. The number of exam centers also increased from 3,862 in use in 2020. As a first step, the exam also took place in a center in Dubai and Dubai. Kuwait.


Source link

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.