SI, ASI, CAPF 2 paper checked, here’s how to check
SSC 2 notes 2019 sub-inspector paper: The SSC SI result was declared on the official website by the Personnel Selection Commission. The Commission published the SSC SI candidate scores in Delhi Police Result 2019 for Paper II. All applicants who have registered and also passed Delhi Police Sub-Inspectors, CAPF and Assistant Sub-Inspectors on CISF (Paper-II) Exam, 2019 can now check their SSC CPO 2019 scores.
Note that the SSC result was only reported last month but now the individual notes have been uploaded. All candidates who have verified the results published on September 3 can now check their individual scores. In order to verify the same quickly, applicants should be prepared with their registration number and password. The official notice states that candidates will be allowed to download their scorecards between October 18 and November 1, 2021.
The official notification reads: “The Personnel Selection Commission declared the result of Delhi Police Sub-Inspectors, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF (Paper-II) exam, 2019 on 03.09.2021. The candidates’ notes have now been uploaded to the Commission’s website. Candidates can check their individual scores using their registration number and saved password and click on the Result / Notes link on the candidate dashboard. The installation will be available from 18.10.2021 to 01.11.2021.
SSC Delhi Police SI Result 2019: Steps to Check Dashboards
- Registered candidates who have taken the exam should visit the official SSC website which is ssc.nic.in.
- On the homepage, they have to click on the login option and log in by entering the registration details mentioned above
- Click on the SSC SI in Delhi Police Result 2019 link and the marks will be displayed on the screen
- Applicants should verify the details and also download the page
- Applicants are also advised to take their printed form for future reference.
It should be noted that the Commission will soon share the schedule of medical visits with the candidates. As there is no official date, applicants should keep an eye on the official site for updates. Applicants may also contact the regional offices of the Commission regarding the issuance of the certificate of admission to the medical examination.