Zippers in primetime – Ohio State Buckeyes
Coach to heal MD
This week, college football coaches across the country will be wearing special arm patches in honor of AFCA’s Coach to CureÂ® program. The objective of the CTCMD is to raise awareness and fund Duchenne muscular dystrophy while demonstrating the commitment of coaches to the improvement of young men and the basic academic research missions of their universities. You can help fight Duchenne by sending CURE to 501501.
And do not forgetâ¦
Load tickets into your mobile wallets – One of the most important and proactive steps fans can take to ease the gate entry process is to load their mobile ticket onto their iPhone or Google Pay wallet before arriving at the stadium. (Click the âAdd to Apple Wallet / Add to Google Payâ button in the official Ohio State Buckeyes app or in the phone’s web browser once tickets have been viewed.).
- Load your ticket into your phone wallet before you get to the stadium, please!
- Have your ticket or barcode âupâ and visible on your phone before going through metal detectors.
- The ticket office’s breakdown desks are located at gates 5, 11, 14, in the north rotunda and behind the south stands for those who have difficulty.
- No cell phone? The ticket office can print the tickets at the Schottenstein Center ticket office (1-800-GOBUCKS) from the Thursday before the home games. On match day, visit one of the ticket desks.
- The official Ohio State Buckeyes app is an easy way to manage tickets and parking. Download the app from App Store and google play.
- Due to construction on campus, please allow sufficient time to get to campus and park.
- Doors open two hours before kickoff. We encourage all fans to arrive early.
Donate your tickets
Fans with tickets who cannot attend the game are encouraged to donate their tickets through their ticket account using the “Donate” button. Tickets will go to a veteran through VetTix!
THE FANFEST IS BACK AND IT’S ROCK!
Once again, drop by the south side of the St. John Arena on Saturday – starting at 9 am – to take part in all the festivities in the FanFest zone. The perimeter has been enlarged and there will again be a concert stage with live music. Discover fun activities, food trucks and the Nissan Heisman house. We Buckeyes know a thing or seven about this trophy.